Land & Sea Experience
Special Charleston, S.C. Hotel Package
Why You’ll Love It: Charleston is a natural paradise for on-the-water activity as well as some of the nation's best, freshest seafood. The Planters Inn Land & Sea Experience invites you to enjoy Charleston’s charmed coastal lifestyle.
- This two-night stay includes a two-hour guided kayak tour of picturesque Shem Creek. Watch for playful dolphins as you paddle past Flying Cloud, Winds of Fortune, Carolina, Lady Eva, and Anna Grace—the lyrically named shrimp boats that supply Charlestonians with fresh seafood.
- After your eco excursion, tuck into a luxurious four-poster Baker Historic Charleston Collection bed with elegant hemstitched bedding.
- Awake to enjoy a complimentary Signature Breakfast in the lush Planters Inn Courtyard (weather permitting).
- See the splendor of Charleston explore local landmarks at a leisurely pace with a full-day bicycle rental. We recommend pedaling past the Pineapple Fountain at Waterfront Park, a great backdrop for snapping vacation photos.
- As a souvenir of your on-the-waterfront experience, you’ll take home a copy of Cool Inside, the Hank’s Seafood Restaurant cookbook. For the past 16 years running, Hank’s Seafood has been voted The Best Seafood Restaurant in Charleston by locals. This stunning 250-page book, with photographs by celebrated photographer Peter Frank Edwards, celebrates Hank's Seafood Restaurant—its cuisine, its convivial culture, and its culinary team—with 100-plus recipes and scores of stories.
Ready to have an eco-adventure?
The Land & Sea Experience must be booked seven (7) days in advance of arrival. If you wish to book this experience within seven (7) days, please call the hotel and inquire about availability (843) 722-2345.