Made in the South Weekend
Garden & Gun's Jubilee Returns to Charleston December 2017
Join us in December for Made in the South JUBILEE Weekend, a one-of-a-kind gathering of tastemakers, artisans, musicians, writers, designers, chefs, sportsmen, and more hosted by the award-winning Garden & Gun magazine.
From bespoke leather boots and heirloom recipe biscuits to champion hunting dogs and fly casting demonstrations with hand-carved rods, Jubilee will be a weekend to remember!
Book an exclusive Planters Inn Jubilee Package to shop, eat, mix & mingle with Garden & Gun readers from across the country.
Each package includes:
- Champagne delivered to your guest room
- A slice of Peninsula Grill's delicious 12-layer Ultimate Coconut Cake
- A copy of Garden & Gun's Made in the South book
- Two (2) one-day passes to Jubilee (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Luxurious accommodations with Planters Inn's signature handcrafted four-poster bed
Made in the South Jubilee Weekend:
November 30 - December 4, 2017.
Two & three-night packages are available.
Call for extended stay availability.
Prefer to reserve by phone?