Charleston's Best Boutique Hotel Awaits
The Famed Hotel Located in the Heart of the Historic District
Why You'll Love It: Planters Inn is the luxury boutique hotel closest to Charleston's best restaurants, shops, historic mansions, and cultural attractions. Everything is within easy walking distance of the hotel, and Planters Inn guests do not need a car during their stay.
112 North Market Street
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
Reservations & questions: (843) 722-2345
Planters Inn Blog
PENINSULA GRILL RESERVATIONS
Charleston's foremost dining experience.
Dinner served nightly.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HISTORIC CHARLESTON
Want to see how close Planters Inn luxury boutique hotel is to shopping on King Street, strolling along Rainbow Row & High Battery, watching sailboats from Waterfront Park, seeing a play at Dock Street Theatre, and dining at Charleston's best restaurants?
Take a look at the handy map on our "About Charleston & Our Location" page.
Driving directions to Planters Inn from the Charleston International Airport:
- Merge onto I-26 East (6.9 miles)
- Take Meeting Street / Exit 221B toward the Visitors Center
- Turn right on Meeting Street (.8 mile)
- Turn left onto Calhoun Street (.3 mile)
- Turn right onto East Bay Street (.5 mile)
- Turn right onto North Market Street (.2)
- Welcome! The Planters Inn valet will assist with luggage and park your car.