Charleston Historic District Hotel
Beloved for its gorgeous weather, rich history and vibrant arts scene, Charleston is a city with Southern charm to spare. Our Charleston, SC luxury hotel is located in the Historic Downtown District, just 10 minutes from our city's beautiful beaches. This historic Charleston hotel is right next to the newly renovated Historic City Market and a short walk to Charleston, South Carolina's best restaurants, antique shops and galleries. The theatre district is also close by—perfect for an evening out.
An Introduction to our City:
- Charleston is home to handsome antebellum mansions, some of which are open for tours.
- The city has the second-most productive port in the World behind Hong Kong.
- Charleston is also home to the prestigious all-girls school, Ashley Hall, and the Porter-Gaud School.
- The annual Spoleto Festival USA is held here, featuring 17 days of performances by artists in every discipline.
- Charleston also hosts the MOJA Arts Festival, a two-week celebration of African-American and Caribbean arts, music, and culture.